Roll over tough jobs.
Mobile and maneuverable, the ZX190W-6 is ready to roll on your jobsites. It quietly goes about its business with a powerful, fuel-efficient Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu diesel engine that features an improved piston design and does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF). A redesigned counterweight enhances visibility and features like the HIOS IV half-lever control for hydraulic flow and fuel consumption contribute to efficiency. Plus, trailer-free travel makes transportation to your next job easy.
The ZX190W-6 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink? Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- The fuel-efficient Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine does not require a DPF, saving service time and lowering operating costs.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- Sound absorption pads mounted on the rear pump compartment are more durable and maintenance-free.
- The short wheelbase is perfect in tight quarters, and dual Bridgestone tires come with a spacer ring to help keep out dirt and debris.
- Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend lube intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component impact protection.
- Tungsten-carbide-coated wear surfaces protect the critical bucket-to-arm joint.
- Reinforced resin thrust plates and an exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- HIOS IV half-lever technology contributes to fuel efficiency by delivering on-demand performance and the right amount of pump flow when metering pilot controls.
- The power dig function gives you an extra dose of hydraulic pressure to muscle through tough jobs.
- Pushbuttons in the right lever allow control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for attachments. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control, giving you full command from your fingertips.
- The ZX190W-6 comes standard equipped with low-flow medium-pressure auxiliary lines that make installing and operating attachments simple and convenient.
- Control oil flow and toggle between dig and thumb modes with a programmable thumb attachment mode.
- The Forward-Neutral-Reverse (F-N-R) switch is conveniently located on the left pilot lever.
- The durable cab meets the ISO standard for rollover protective structure (ROPS) certification.
- Operators will appreciate the wide entryway, fully adjustable high-back sculpted seat, storage space and generous legroom.
- Easy-to-navigate LCD monitor tracks various fluid levels and issues scheduled maintenance alerts and diagnostic information.
- Ground level inspections are simple with easy access to the washer tank, air cleaner, DEF tank and battery disconnect switch.
- Convenient upperstructure handrails and a larger hood provide easy access to the engine.
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the rear door behind the cab, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The ZX190W-6 is standard equipped with Hitachi’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to optimize your operation and maximize your profits. With the support of your dealer, you can use your data to reduce idling time as well as maximize productivity and uptime. Without ever leaving your seat, you’ll have access to fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. You can also view location and alert information in the field from your iOS or Android devices.
31 ft 1 in ft/in
10 ft 3 in ft/in
8 ft 11 in ft/in
7 ft 7 in ft/in
8 ft 8 in ft/in
10 ft 7 in ft/in
31 ft 5 in ft/in
30 ft 10 in ft/in
18 ft 6 in ft/in
19 ft 2 in ft/in
77 gallons (US)
26 gallons (US)
39090 lbf / ft