Rugged, reliable, and responsive powerhouse.
The ZX300LC-6 is one of the newest models in Hitachi’s Dash-6 lineup. Loaded with numerous customer-driven enhancements, Dash-6 Excavators are purpose-built to deliver more efficiency, reliability, and durability. Front and center is a new, fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine that meets rigid emission standards – no diesel particulate filter needed. Plus, you’ll get generous swing torque, dig force, and lift capacity. The spacious cab is designed for operator comfort and productivity, and standard upper-structure handrails provide added safety and accessibility.
The ZX300LC-6 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink? Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption, and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- The Isuzu EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance. Fuel pressure, timing, and volume are precisely regulated by electronic control for efficient combustion with Isuzu’s common-rail fuel injection system.
- The pressurized fuel system improves fuel injector operation, and the fuel recirculation system helps prevent fuel gelling in cold climates – so you can maintain maximum productivity.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames and industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers and strutted track links, the sealed and lubricated undercarriage is built for the long haul.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component impact protection.
- Tungsten-carbide coated wear surfaces protect the critical bucket-to-arm joint.
- Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend lube intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
- A redesigned boom and arm and larger hydraulic pumps make the ZX300LC-6 even tougher.
- Generous swing torque, digging force, and lift capacity help keep you on schedule.
- Whatever your grade system, Topcon, Trimble or Leica, Hitachi offers a grade reference-ready package that reduces installation time by half.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide intuitive access to machine info and functions. Just turn and tap to select work modes, monitor maintenance intervals, check diagnostic codes, and set cab temperature. Control oil flow and toggle between dig and thumb modes with a programmable thumb attachment mode.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise control with less effort. Pushbuttons in the right lever allow control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for attachments. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control, giving you full command from your fingertips.
- It’s not always about brute force. Unmatched metering and smooth multifunction operation provide plenty of finesse and precision, too.
- Optional cab and right-side boom lights provide extra illumination to extend your production.
- Get unobstructed all-around visibility thanks to a new hood design paired with a wide expanse of front, side, and overhead glass and mirrors.
- Operators get maximum support from a sculpted mechanical suspension high-back seat. Seat has 318 mm (12.5 in.) of travel, sliding together or independent of the joystick console. For even more comfort, opt for the air-suspension heated seat.
- Automatic, high-velocity, bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable and the operator productive.
- Centralized lube banks place zerks within easy reach, making greasing less messy and time consuming.
- Engine oil, fuel, and hydraulic pilot oil filters are all located on the same side at ground level for easy servicing.
- Upper-structure handrails provide added safety when servicing the engine compartment, and a larger hood gives you better engine accessibility.
- Our field-proven technology is simple and efficient, employing cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). An improved piston design allows particulate matter to be burned in cylinder, so there’s no need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the rear door behind the cab, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The FT4 engine solution does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), saving service time and lowering operating costs.
- The ZX300LC-6 is standard equipped with Hitachi’s ZXLink? system, giving you the power to optimize your operation and maximize your profits. With the support of your dealer you can use your data to reduce idling time as well as maximize productivity and uptime. Without ever leaving your seat you’ll have access to fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. You can also view location and alert information in the field from your iOS or Android devices.
35 ft 2 in ft/in
11 ft 1 in ft/in
11 ft 1 in ft/in
13 ft 3 in ft/in
16 ft 2 in ft/in
10 ft 8 in ft/in
11 ft 1 in ft/in
8 ft 6 in ft/in
37 ft ft/in
36 ft 5 in ft/in
34 ft 4 in ft/in
24 ft 9 in ft/in
25 ft 4 in ft/in
25 ft 10 in ft/in
135 gallons (US)
41 gallons (US)